Accreditation & Accolades
The reputation of PSU is built on strong academics and alumni success.
Pittsburg State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL 60602-2504.
The Gladys A. Kelce College of Business at Pittsburg State is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
Pittsburg State University will be the first choice for:
- Pittsburg State University is ranked among the best universities—public and private—in the Midwest for veterans and value by U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges Rankings.
- Pittsburg State University has been ranked as a Military Friendly® School.
- The Kelce College of Business at Pittsburg State University has been ranked as one of the best business schools in the nation, according to The Princeton Review.
- The Kelce College of Business at Pittsburg State University has been ranked #3 Most Family Friendly business school, according to The Princeton Review.
- The MBA program from Kelce College of Business was ranked #2 among the most affordable MBA programs in the nation by Top Management Degrees, 2016.
- In 2010, the Kelce College of Business was named by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the nation's top 15 business schools.